- 3″ to 7″ diameter soil cores.
- Recovery of unconsolidated material to depths 90+ meters.
- Quick change-over to conventional H or N size rock cores.
- All terrain access drilling
INSITU Contractors Inc. operates full sized 6×6 truck mounted and track mounted rigs. Combined with 4×4 service trucks and track loaders we arrive fully equipped to accommodate your site topography and job scope.
Features Of Our Services
Our high frequency sonic drill vibrations allow us to quickly advance our soil core-barrels through challenging strata without the use of fluids. This dry advancement prevents fine and soft zones from washing away – giving you a highly representative core sample. INSITU offers sonic cores ranging in size between 3″ and 7″ in diameter.
If bedrock confirmation is required or the scope is to advance into bedrock we can quickly change over to conventional diamond drilling systems. We operate PH or N size core barrels with air or water flushing mediums.
INSITU Contractors Inc. is a licensed Ministry of the Environment Well Contracting company utilizing superior Sonic equipment to provide you with:
- High quality, representative soil samples.
- Reduced project completions times.
- A safer work environment.