We are looking for an intermediate or professional geotechnical engineer with 5 or more years of experience to join our team. The position will involve working with groundwater control projects in Southern Ontario and occasionally beyond. An understanding of excavations, shoring and groundwater is required. The position involves interaction with fellow employees, consultants and contractors.
- Professional Engineer registered (or eligible) with PEO
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 programs
- Groundwater modelling experience
- The ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- A valid driver’s license
Responsibilities of a successful candidate include
- Analysis of geotechnical and hydrogeological reports in relation to excavation projects
- Project management
- Business development
- Preparation of proposals and groundwater control plans
If this position is the right direction towards your career goal, we invite you to apply.
Submit Your Resume
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for construction and a desire to grow your career with a dynamic company, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following contact form.
"*" indicates required fields